Car Insurance

At Aweso Insurance, we can help with all your motor insurance needs. No matter what vehicle\s we are talking about.

In addition to the Compulsory Third Party Insurance, there are different types of non-compulsory covers available.

Third party property damage

After the CTP this is seen the minimal non-compulsory policy. It will cover you for the damage caused by your car to other people’s property. This policy intends to cover for the damages bill if you collided with any car, in particular a luxury car, a bill potentially worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Third Party Fire and theft Cover

Third Party Fire and theft cover policy is for the damage to your car as a result of fire or theft as well as provide coverage for damages caused by your car to other people’s property.

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Comprehensive car insurance is an insurer’s most extensive policy. It is also the most commonly held policy. It covers you for most damages done to your car as a result of collision, flood, fire, storm and theft. It also includes cover for damages to other people’s car and property as a result of a collision involving your car.


Motor Fleet Policies

We are able to source policies that can be tailored to meet your specific motor fleet insurance needs, with a choice of comprehensive, third party fire and theft, or third party only cover for each vehicle insured.


Vehicles over 5 tonnes

For commercial vehicles with a carrying capacity over 5 tonnes, we are able to provide solutions for your needs.